Friday, March 1, 2013

Dan Harkey Rantings

Disinformation, propaganda, misdirection, spin, deception, circumvention, deceit, defraudation, dirt, duplicity, equivocation, falsehood, fraudulence, dissimulation, hypocrisy, insincerity, juggling, lying, mendacity, pretense, snow job, sophism, treason, untruth, hogwash. There are many names for it but the idea is to bend your mind to a point of view that contradicts reality.

When I was a child and my youngest sibling got under my skin, I would wrestle him to the ground, punch his arm repeatedly, then call for my mother to save me. Mom would arrive, spank the tar out of my brother, then admonish him for bothering me. In short, I committed assault, lied to my mother, then stood by and watched my handiwork unfold upon an innocent victim. This is what the adult Dan Harkey is doing.

Harkey recently launched a new disinformation campaign. It is designed to inflame his investor base and misdirect their attentions away from himself, his Point Center bankruptcy, the civil trial against he, Diane Harkey, Gwen Melanson, and Point Center Financial for fraud and elder abuse. He conjures boogymen then points his finger and says what bad people they are while abusing his fiduciary responsibilities, and the court system.

A few investors who question Dan Harkey, his methods, and his motives are getting the tar beaten out of them (verbally) by other investors who, preoccupied with more pressing issues, never bothered to listen to the victims before unloading on them. They are being bullied by Harkey lawyers who use lawsuits to intimidate investors into submission.

We respectfully submit this "Disinformation" section of the blog for discussion and analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: